Thursday, June 4, 2009

Exploring pattaya in a diferent way.....

I concluded my journey of incredible experience from Thailand yesterday night on my arrival at Bombay Airport in the late hours. I could not post about the following days as I was busy in exploring the place of which memories are still fresh with me with hardly any time for surfing. Continuing from the first post:
On the following day in Pattaya I went to the Coral Island from the Main Pattaya beach through a speed boat which took about 30 minutes, on the way crossing all the high tides which on certain times gave the feeling of sea water being splashed on the body. In the mid way I stopped to experience the Para sailing for the second time through the ship. It was a bit different from the first time, when I took off and landed on the beach in Goa where as, this time both take off and landing were on the ship, but needless to say the experience was same on the both occasions, when you fly like a free bird in the sky. After that I experienced the other life which exists under water. Trust me; you have to see it to believe it. When you reach on the ground zero all you see is different species of water bodies moving freely around you; the main attraction was corals. Later in the evening I went to see the famous Ripley’s Believe it or not Museum, which houses the most unbelievable facts from all around the world, of which some I found it hard to believe but I had to as all are authenticated first before putting them there. After that I roamed around to see the place where the fun starts after the sun sets.

No comments: